Terms and Conditions
1. EXXAB- is a website dully registered to the Ministry of Telecommunications of Jordan , owned by EXXAB company that is registered to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Jordan which is specialized in online shopping, where goods and services are placed and advertised for sale. The expression "we" or "site" or “website” and so on is used to indicate it.
2. Product- any item and/or service published or advertised or placed for sale on EXXAB.
3. Exxab users or user: anybody who uses the site or part of the site or any of its services or part of its services in any possible way. Their use of Exxab could include but not limited to, advertise a certain product, sell or buy products, inquire about or view a certain product and so on. The word user/users in this agreement indicates to the seller or buyer or the declared companies or institutions in EXXAB or anybody who uses the site or all of them according to the customs and the right context for the sentence or according to what is understood from the text.
4. Seller- any user on the site who prefers to obtain benefits of EXXAB services for the purpose of selling or advertising products on EXXAB
5. Buyer- a user on the site, one of EXXAB users who prefer to obtain benefits of EXXAB services for the purpose of buying products on EXXAB.
6. Companies/institutions advertising on EXXAB- or so called EXXAB Stores from now on is a user of EXXAB site who prefers to obtain benefits of EXXAB services by advertising, promoting or selling their products and/or services within the special provisions which the user and EXXAB company agreed upon, in the case of disagree, this agreement is applied.
7. Services - all features, aspects and facilities available to users on EXXAB site.
8. Content - is the result of any process made on EXXAB and left an effect, written, audible and/or visible material even if this material was not processed.
9. Post- anything that results of any action done by any of EXXAB users, it includes services/ products/ comments/pictures/ advertisements/ feedback ...etc. which is placed by EXXAB users.
- Companies/institutions mentioned in Clause 6 must be legally. Moreover, the companies/institutions should be non-suspended or terminated and enjoy full legal capacity to exercise its activities on EXXAB. EXXAB is not responsible towards other uses or third party about the legitimacy and legality of these companies/institutions.
- Whereas EXXAB is a website specialized in advertising and selling your products online and one of the services it offers is advertisement, then it has the full right to publish these advertisements as it deems appropriate by EXXAB without disagreement from the owner.
1-This agreement is applied on all of EXXAB users where they must abide by all its rules, except in the case of special agreement between EXXAB and any user.
2- Before using EXXAB, you have to read this agreement very well. By using EXXAB then you assure your conclusive presumption on your knowledge and your acknowledgment that you fully agree to its terms and conditions.
3- You agree that when giving any information to EXXAB you will provide correct, accurate and up to date information. In case this information or any part of it has changed, you agree to update any changes on EXXAB promptly and directly. In addition, you agree not to register on EXXAB more than once. At the same time, EXXAB is irresponsible for the accuracy, validity of your information; EXXAB also is not responsible for keeping your information up to date.
4- By using EXXAB site:
4.1 You agree not to post inappropriate content that violates law, religion, morals on the site and that any of your posts abides by the system of banned products.
4.2 You agree not to use the site or any of its services or materials in any way if you are unable to make legal contracts, or if you are under the age of 18 with a full civil act.
4.3 You agree not to manipulate this site or any part of the site or any service on this site in any way. Everything on this site is a property for EXXAB and it is preserved by the national and international laws and regulations.
4.4 You agree not to export any content, results, reactions and reviews related to you and/or others outside EXXAB.
4.5 You agree to buy or sell products only through EXXAB and by using its services, you agree not to conduct any transaction or complete a transaction outside EXXAB.
4.6 You agree not spread viruses or any other techniques that may damage the site, any part of the site, any information on the site, the functionality of the site, or anything that can harm EXXAB or its users in any given way.
4.7 You agree not to collect, copy, manipulate, gather, edit or distribute any or part of any of the following; the site, content, services, tools, trademarks, copyrights or any of EXXAB users trademarks or copyrights or users' information including but not limited to: e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, personal information or any information in any way
4.8 When using the site, you may get access to personal information belonging to other people in order to process or complete the transaction or ship sold products, you agree not to use this personal information for any other purpose other than completing the transaction or shipping the product and you agree (in any case) that you will not reveal this information to anyone.
4.9 When submitting the auction or any product or buying any product, you agree to commit to the seller policy, before all this, you agree return policy/ buyer protection.
5. The services provided by the site:
5.1 You are fully responsible for your account and/or any action done by your account and/or for password in every way. You agree not to give your account information or password to anybody else or let anybody other than yourself use your account, with this you also agree not to use any other account that is not yours in any given way. EXXAB under no circumstance will be responsible for your account or any action done by your account or for your password.
5.2 Internet by its nature is not a fully secured medium, there will always be risk associated when using the internet. EXXAB always strives to achieve the highest standards of security and confidentially by using latest and up-to-date technologies. However you agree to use Exxab and any of services or part of these services at your own risk and complete will.
5.3 The site may contain advertisements and content that EXXAB has no authority on nor claims responsibility for, these advertisements and content are posted by Exxab users; you agree that Exxab cannot be countable in any way for these advertisements and/or content.
5.4 EXXAB reserves the right and has the complete freedom to determine the services it offers to its users, along with the timing and conditions of these services. By using any of these or any party of these services, you agree to abide by the policies imposed by the service you are using.
5.6 EXXAB reserves the right to terminate any account or end any contract between Exxab and any of its users in the case Exxab users violate any of Exxab’s Policies or the user provided incorrect information or posted inappropriate content or content that violates public morality or religion. Exxab reserves the right to do so without any warning or refund. If necessary, Exxab reserves the right to pursuit the offender.
5.8 The services provided by EXXAB is subject to fees where we deduct a certain percentage of the product value if the sale takes place through EXXAB, and the fees are not fixed and are subject to change, where the user has the right to refuse the service that has been amended and thus deprived from its use. In the case of special agreement between EXXAB and the user, the fees are subject to the agreement provisions (EXXAB services fees).
5.10 EXXAB has the right to contact its users and inform them with any new services or any appropriate and additional advertisement.
5.11 EXXAB does not give any insurance of any kind that it does not ensure a permanent, non-stop, free of errors and safe services. And it does not ensure that these existing data in the site will be always correct and legal or that the service as it is expected. Also, it does not ensure the wanted and expected consequences from the use of the user.
5.12 EXXAB has the right to end the service, with or without a reason, and users do not have the right to obligate EXXAB to retreat, also, EXXAB has the right to block service/services from a certain user for any appropriate reason and without a previous warning.
5.13 EXXAB has the right to spread or publish written, audible or visible materials for the users on the service or policies’ pages or in any appropriate page on the website, in any proper way. Spreading these materials and instructions is an evidence for the users consent and knowledge of it.
5.15 EXXAB is not responsible, in any way, for reactions, notices, links or any share made by its users.
6. EXXAB does not transfer the sale ownership from the seller to the buyer, where the seller commits transferring his/her ownership to the buyer and the implemented laws that are related to ownership transfer and the buyer bears transportation expenses, unless they agree otherwise.
7. Users undertake not to use any mechanical ways (penetration programs, for example: scraper, spider, robot) to access the site for any purpose without an explicit written approval from EXXAB.
8. Also, users undertake not to use any programs that collect and/or copy information related to users that are available or unavailable.
9. About the site access, EXXAB users, subject to judicial accountability, are prohibited from:
9.1 taking any procedure that impose or may impose burden on EXXAB site or cause damage for the site or its users.
9.2 Copy, reproduce, edit, create, and derive work from EXXAB, its contents or the users' contents without getting a previous appropriate written approval from EXXAB.
9.3 Intervene or trying to intervene in services, pages or tools functioning, or any activities made on the services, pages or tools.
9.4 Hacking the site in any form, or in any way and for any purpose.
10. Where purchasing process may request the users to enter their bank accounts or their accounts to any party. If the user fails to pay the due amount without any accepted excuse for EXXAB or for the other users, and this user refuses to pay without an appropriate excuse or justification to the company, then EXXAB has the right to discount this amount from these accounts directly and without referring to him/her.
11. If the products are situated in Jordan it should be in Jordanian Dinar, or in the currency of the country that the sale process takes place
12. EXXAB is not a party in the selling contract which happens through the use of its services, the seller or the other user is legally responsible for paying the taxes or fees (specially the sales tax and the Customs fees) the payment will be for the Stakeholders when they started the sale process, EXXAB is not responsible if they violate that.
13. The seller or other users are obligated of what EXXAB provides them concerning the payment options and the product delivery methods and so on; also they have to send the products after the purchasing process within five days from the purchasing date, under the penalty of canceling the selling process from the company, according to the buyer protection/ return policy.
14. EXXAB users are obligated not to provide /share their private contact details for example but not limited to: email address , telephone no., personal address ,in any part of the website except when they are asked for that directly through EXXAB ,EXXAB has the right to cancel the post without any warning nor refund if you violate this policy
15. EXXAB users are obligated to the current services conditions which are published by EXXAB, and you approve to follow EXXAB modified or/updated polices/ conditions or services policies and its private policies. The new revised policies will be implemented once it is published on the website.
16. The company has the right to interfere in any payment process and the money transfer that is conducted through the site, and stop or cancel it if there is any suspicion in the payment process or for any security reasons or any other dubiety, misleading and prejudice act.
17. EXXAB has the right to contact any of its users in any appropriate electronic or non-electronic way according to EXXAB, the connection must be as a notification or a
legal notice, and it is subject to whatever implemented on the notification or the legal notice, it could be invoked for any of the legal requirement.
18. The buyers that has been succeeded the auction cannot in any circumstances cancel the purchasing or cancel the order after confirming the purchasing process.
19. If EXXAB has been sold to other entity, you approve on transferring all your private information to that entity, and you will be obliged to its policies.
20. EXXAB has the right and all the right to cancel any post that has offensive or unsafe content that counter with EXXAB policies and without any responsibility on it and without any notice or refund.
The Rules of Publication and Advertisement
EXXAB website general rule is to guarantee a smooth service and a safe experience for all users when using it, so the publication of the advertisement on EXXAB is subject to an organized conditions that guarantee your use , therefore when using EXXAB you undertake the following :
1. Your advertisement is not against the Islamic religion principles. 2. You are obligated not to violate the implemented regulation.
3. Not to publish any advertisement that discriminate the people for their religion, nationality and race.
4. The advertisement and its description must be clear in describing the product or the service accurately, and the pictures are subject to the same rule.
5.Not to publish the same advertisement more than once, the user shall cancel the old advertisement before publishing the new one.
6. Not to publish any abusive advertisement, and the advertisement that contain in its form or in its content what abuse the good manners will be rejected, and EXXAB has the right to cancel such advertisement without any warning or refund.
7. The advertised products in EXXAB are original in the relation to its maker, and not stolen or hacked and so on..., the seller or other users undertake that the advertised products are not damaged or defected with apparent or hidden damage and such
responsibility is accounted on the seller or the advertiser in EXXAB and therefore he/she should check the validity of the published products.
8. EXXAB has the right to remove any Post or attempt or content or the publication in any part in the website (with its own individual will) if the content or the publication found suspicious by nature or if the content or the publication disagree with any of EXXAB policies without any warning nor refund.
9. EXXAB has the right to remove or change any listed advertisement, to guarantee a unique service for its users.
If you published any product on "hot offers "' the price of this product should be genuinely less than the market price , and if it fails in doing that ,EXXAB will has the right to cancel your advertisement without any warning, and you do not have the right to refund the paid fees for the company.
Modification of Conditions
EXXAB preserves the right of editing the agreement provisions or adding any other annexes or attachments on any time and without previous notifications, therefore the user of this site are requested to refer back to these conditions and read them.
You agree to comply with EXXAB renewed policy and to comply to any changes in EXXAB policy once it is published.
All contents published on EXXAB site, for example; texts, logos, symbols, pictures, audio and visible files, data, information, software and so on are an exclusive property, and it is protected under the Jordanian Copyright law.
When publishing any content, you give EXXAB an eternal and irreversible license in all over the world, to exercise any of copyright, commercial , trademark, publicity, database and any other rights (can be licensed by) on texts, logos, symbols, pictures, audio and visible files, data, information, software and other intellectual rights that you have in this content.
And thus, EXXAB preserves property rights for texts, pictures, logos, audio and visible files, data, information, software and any other listed rights in the site and any violation for property rights will lead to prosecution and/or criminal and/or civil liability.
Scope of Responsibility
Responsibility for advertisements:
EXXAB is not responsible for any post or link listed on the site by any user. In the case of abuse link or a link hurts the users, EXXAB will delete it without a previous warning nor refund. It also may prevent this person from advertising on this site, and without any responsibility on EXXAB if it is not deleted. Moreover, Exxab is not responsible for any post in any possible way. Exxab is also not responsible for uploading or updating products for any of Exxab users. Exxab users are solely and fully responsible to upload their products and keep them up to date.
EXXAB is not responsible for the materials shown on the site, users bear all the responsibility for the data accuracy on their exhibits or on their content if it contains what violates the law, others rights or any party. EXXAB does not bear any responsibility if the users make deals or contracts upon it or through it.
The user, the advertisement owner, is the first and last liable person for this advertisement accuracy and matching sales and its declared description on the real sales. In the case of violating this article, the user is liable to the fees, expenses and burdens that the sale arranged and submitting the sales including transporting sales cost. Also, EXXAB has the right to claim for compensation for any damage or losses which derived from such violation.
Responsibility For Service
We are not responsible for any direct or indirect damage, incidental or in conjunction, or as a result of particular case, either related to profits, trademarks, use, data or any other intangible losses resulting from use or deficiencies of using our services.
EXXAB is not responsible for any losses caused from buying goods /services /data /information /received messages /any commercial deal that are done through any of the website services /any modification or illegal access to data and correspondence/ the problems caused from the connection with third party through one the website services or any other issue related to such services .
EXXAB is not responsible for any damage / Interruption by its choice / out of its will or about any loss of information, EXXAB team will work hard to provide a unique service to maintain the work of the website and the services always appropriate and safe so you shall report about any mistakes / abuse or violation in accordance to the website policy.
EXXAB is not responsible for any physical or moral damage caused to any of the users while using the pages , tools ,services provided by EXXAB including the evaluation system and the participation which done by other users to the product or services description and so on .
EXXAB has a review and Feedback system that is used by any of EXXAB users, according to your use of EXXAB you can get bad or good feedback/recommendations. You understand that this feedback and recommendations are purely submitted by EXXAB users and that EXXAB has nothing to do with this feedback. Moreover, EXXAB is not responsible of any damage caused to you due to this feedback and review systems or using EXXAB website.
The users share the responsibility in completing the selling and purchasing process which conducted according to the implemented regulations ,if EXXAB doubt any violations / attack/ intervention / or anything that delay its business ,EXXAB has the right to interfere and stop the processes ,conducting the necessary actin to investigate in that ,and to pursuit who are responsible civilly for any of its users and full authorization and delegation from them and it also has the right to delegate or authorize any attorneys and so on .
EXXAB has the right in correcting the revealed mistakes in the payment, where it has the right to correct it in any appropriate way either by deducting the account or adding to it.
The sale contracts are subject to the mandatory provisions in the Jordanian Civil Law to be applicable on these contracts, but the complementary provisions are only implemented in the agreed boundaries:
The sale declaration in the website are considered as litigation negotiations, not agreements by the seller and/or advertiser.
The approval of the contract must be issued by EXXAB Co.; then the sales process will be allowed by EXXAB Co. within one (1) week from the date of paying the agreed amount by the buyer, and receiving the sold product without any impediments/mistakes and/or in the absence of any objections by the buyer. Whereas, the seller has no right to demand the agreed amount before one (1) week, and/or has no right to retract from the purchasing process. The seller must be obligated to deliver the agreed sold product on the expected delivery date. All conducted transactions/operations on the site shall be considered commercial activities, and subjected to the governing commercial laws and regulations. All activities/actions and results come up from it, including electronics redactor, electronic record, electronic contracts, electronic signature, and electronic mails could be substantiated by all means of proof in accordance with the provisions of the Jordanian Laws.
In case of any conflicts between users of EXXAB arise out of using EXXAB; the users shall not implicate EXXAB Co. and/or its managers, employees, workers. Furthermore, EXXAB is not obliged to recover damages and/or all legal and attorney costs. Any action, dispute, disagreement arising out of this Agreement and/or of using EXXAB can only be brought before the Jordanian Courts of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
ou can browse EXXAB without revealing your personal information, but when you reveal your personal information you will be an anonymous person for EXXAB; providing EXXAB with your personal information means you agree with transferring, storing this information on the servers of EXXAB. We may gather and store the following personal information:
1. The email address, the financial information in some cases such as: the credit card and/or the bank account’s numbers in order to deduct the required amount from your account to complete the purchasing process through EXXAB.
2. The transaction’s information which are activities related to you on the website, such as (buying, purchasing, and contents related to you or to your account).
3. Shipping transactions, bills and other information which you provide in order to complete the purchasing process.
4. other information such as: contents ,services and advertisement , including the computer information , connection information , statistics for pages, roaming between
websites, advertising data , IP address and the standard information for the registration on the internet websites.
5. Any additional information we may request your authentication on it in case of suspicion of any violation for the website policies, such as (your personal identity or an official bill in order to ensure your address, or answering additional questions which help verify your identity or your property for the product/item).
6. Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data.
7. We may need to store any other information for our and your benefit, quality control, verify your identity and/or your credit, and other.
8. EXXAB may use some Cookies while browsing it to monitor the services,and the flow of data. The mentioned process depends on your approval since the Cookies will be sent to your personal computer.
We may use this information to provide you with safe and comfortable services. . Therefore you agree that we use this information for various reasons such as:
1. Provide services and support clients upon their request. 2. Resolve disputes, collect fees and fix it.
3. Prevent the banned activities or what could be illegal, and implement the user agreement.
4. Measure, improve our services, contents, and advertisements.
5. Compare the information to ensure its accuracy, and to verify it with other parties.
We might reveal some of your personal information for the purpose of responding to legal requirements, to impose our policy, to protect a person or a right, to implement a legal or a judicial issue, or if such process prevent the occurrence of a damage and/or a financial loss/ illegal issue, or in the case of what serves the interest of the company or any other reasons the company considers it necessary.
All users of EXXAB are prohibited from Posting banned products on the website; otherwise EXXAB could delete the banned advertisement, stop providing services, or even delete the entire account from the website without any warning nor refund. The banned products are:
1. The financial paper, shares, the cash paper, transfers, debentures, debt debentures or any financial instrument or anything related to it.
2. Living or dead creatures.
3. Any kind or part of alcoholic drink, tobacco, nationally and internationally illegal drugs and medicines.
4. Illegal products (locally or internationally)
5. Any product that is against the Islamic laws.
6. Any kind or part of the Firearms, explosives and ammunition.
7. any unsafe products or any product that could be dangerous on someone health in any possible way or any product is not approved by any governmental agencies whether locally or internationally.
8. Any product with a serial number that has been removed or changed. 9. Stolen products.
10. Any products lead to hatred, racist, religious and sexual violence. 11. Humans /and any other parts of humans' body.
12. Lottery tickets or anything related to gambling. 13. Expired food or products.
14. Non original/counterfeited products. .
15. Any product is restricted nationally/internationally, or any products that require a prescription.
16. Products and services that cannot be sold.
17. Any products or other services are prohibited from trading internationally under the international organizations, or international Laws, or religions and norms, or any other products or services considered prohibited in the policies and conditions of EXXAB.
Publishing banned products may cause the omission of your advertisement, or limiting/suspending or closing your account permanently, and in some cases EXXAB may refer you to the courts in order to determine your responsibility under the Civil and the Criminal Laws.
*EXXAB reserves the right to determine if the declared product is banned or not and its right to delete any advertisement at any time.
*EXXAB is not responsible for any publication, quality of any product and/or services, the seller, he/she is the only responsible person for his own publication, and he/she shall bear the full responsibility in similar cases.
Return Policy / Buyer Protection
The description of any goods and/or products should reflect its real qualities and features and must not be misleading. Also, the description should state clearly the purpose of the product.
In the case that the product is not identical to the description, the seller shall return the sold product, the paid amount to the buyer, and shall pay all the expenses and costs including for example, the shipping expenses (back and forth), commercial transactions fees, and all damages that may occur to EXXAB and/or the buyer.
If the buyer receives a damaged product and/or disabled product and/or does not serve its purpose, and this fact wasn't described clearly and honestly in the description, the seller shall accept to return the sold product, the paid amount, and covers all the expenses related to the sale process including for example but not limited to, the shipping expenses (back and forth), and commercial transactions fees to the buyer. The seller bear any damages may occur to EXXAB and/or the buyer.
You agree that EXXAB under any circumstances shall not bear the responsibility for any product or service, and/or the description of any product or service, and/or shipping the
product, and/or any guarantees on the product before and after the sale process. The seller is responsible for the contents of his/her advertisement including just for example, the description /details /quality/price/shipping /guarantees and the conditions of the product or the sale process.
The buyer shall confirm to EXXAB as soon as he receives the shipped product by leaving a notice or a comment on the seller page. If he/she does not receive the shipped product, he/she agrees to submit an application of not receiving the shipped product to EXXAB within (7 days) starting from the shipping date. If the buyer does not submit this application to EXXAB within this period, EXXAB will consider that he/she received the agreed product on time. In addition, the buyer agrees that after the end of this period, he/she will be considered waiver of his right on returning the product for any reasons, and he/she does not have the right to submit the application of not receiving the shipped product.
If the seller does not ship the agreed sold and paid product within five days, EXXAB has the right to cancel the sale process, return the paid amount to the buyer, and deduct transactions fees from the seller without any warning.
If the buyer obtains the product through an auction, he/she must pay the agreed amount within two (2) days starting from the date of closing the auction. If the buyer fails to pay the agreed price within that period, EXXAB has the right to cancel the sale process without any warning.
If the buyer buys the product by clicking on (buy now) option, he/she has to pay the agreed price immediately.
EXXAB through its individual estimation will decide if any of the claims is true or not and if the sold product should be returned, or if any of the transaction should be cancelled.
EXXAB will take all the necessary procedures and measures to impose its policy, and according to its individual estimation, EXXAB may cancel any payment /applications and shipping process if there is a violation for any of its policies or for any other reason EXXAB consider it appropriate.
Finally, Exxab stores or Exxab users will have the right to impose their own return policies; for example some of Exxab store may not offer a return policy. However, their policies will be under this Return Policy /Buyer protection and this Buyer protection policy overrides any of Exxab stores or Exxab users policies.
If any of EXXAB users eliminate his/her account on EXXAB, then EXXAB will eliminate all of his/her unfinished transactions and transactions which could be eliminated without causing damages to others.
The users don't have the right to eliminate their accounts on EXXAB unless they have paid all of their Financial dues to the company and/or its Successors and/or any of its clients or users, also EXXAB has the right to verify that and seize any amount it considers it appropriate in order to verify the process and pay the dues to their rightful owners.
Everything stated in this agreement shall be considered an integral part of it, and shall be read together, the agreement included the following:
The use agreement and its definitions, the use policy, the publication and advertisement rules, the week policy, Modify the conditions, and intellectual property.
EXXAB policies are available in different languages, if there is any conflict between any of EXXAB policies as a result of using multiple languages; the English text will prevail.